Munzesheimer Manor's 1st Annual Oktoberfest click here to purchase tickets!
We now offer In room massages by Ginger Kratzmeyer!
“Where Time Stands Still”
The Manor opened its doors 28 years ago and has been serving guests ever since. Today guests still find comfort in the Manor’s long standing traditions and historical aura, which have stood the test of time.
Reasons to Stay
Antique shop in Mineola's Downtown Historic District
Experience our delicious eateries
Hike the trails at The Mineola Nature Preserve
Visit first Monday Trade Days in Canton
Visit our Calendar of Events to find out what's going on while you're here!
- Have coffee delivered to your bedroom door when you wake;
- Bathe in a turn-of-the-century claw-foot bathtub
- Treat yourself to a bubble-bath with homemade therapeutic bath salts;
- Eat a full, gourmet breakfast served on china in the large formal dining room
- Enjoy freshly ground Dutch baby coffee
- Relax in the parlors with the other guests.
- Walk the Beautiful Manor grounds and maybe pick a strawberry or two!
Plan Your Next Event!
High Tea Parties
Birthdays and much more..
Innkeepers Bret and Ashlee Unger
202 N. Newsom, Mineola, TX 75773
For Information Call 903-569-6634