"Where Time Stands Still"
The Manor opened its doors 26 years ago and has been serving guests ever since. Today guests still find comfort in the Manor’s long standing traditions and historical aura, which have stood the test of time.
Reasons to Stay
Visit family and friends
Antique shop in Mineola's downtown historic distric
1st Canton Trade Days
Girls Weekend getaway
Visit our Calendar of Events to find out what's going on while you're here!
- Sip lemonade on the wrap-around porch from old-fashioned "jelly" glasses;
- Drink hot apple cider in front of your bedroom fireplace;
- Sleep in custom Victorian nightgowns and nightshirts;
- Have coffee delivered to your bedroom door when you wake;
- Bathe in a turn-of-the-century claw-foot bathtub (with your own rubber ducky);
- Treat yourself to a bubble-bath with homemade therapeutic bath salts;
- Eat a full, gourmet breakfast served on china in the large formal dining room
- Enjoy freshly ground gourmet coffee
- Relax in the parlors with the other guests.
Plan Your Next Event!
High Tea Parties
Birthdays and much more..
The Munzesheimer Manor Bed and Breakfast is inspected and approved by the Texas Bed & Breakfast Association for your health and safety.
Innkeepers Ashlee and Bret
202 N. Newsom, Mineola, TX 75773
For Information Call 903-569-6634